Part-time Administrator Needed (posted July 2018)
Women in Film & Television Ireland (wft.ie) is looking for an engaged, self-motivated Administrator. This is a paid, part-time position.
The role of administrator involves a great deal of multitasking. You will oversee operations, coordinate with the committees and engage in planning according to the needs of the organisation. Greater detail on duties and responsibilities of the position is outlined below.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General administration in arranging meetings, correspondence, maintaining budgets, assisting committees, keeping track of tasks etc.
- Funding assistance, in applications and deliveries
- Event assistance, with coordination and promotion
- The management of the membership base and associated activity
- Candidates must be: self-motivated, adaptable, a good communicator, very organised and have a positive attitude
- Word processing: expected to be proficient in all office programmes, and Drop Box, G-Docs etc.
- Social media & MailChimp: experience with social networks and CRM tools is preferred
- WordPress: our site and membership management is run through WordPress so the candidate will ideally have a working knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge, experience or interest in the Irish screen industries and/or gender equality is essential
- This is a contractor position, so the candidate will be expected to use their own computer. The job can be somewhat driven remotely but the candidate will be expected to be in Dublin regularly
The position offered is 16 hours per week and is a contractor position. Interviews will be held in Dublin in early August. Please submit your CV and a brief cover email to wiftirl[at]gmail[dot]com with “Administrator Position” in the subject bar. Deadline for applications is 5pm July 25th 2018.